If the hair is one’s crowning glory, abs is definitely the universal attribute of being sexy. Having that hard core would surely give you the confidence to flaunt your trunks or bikini in a summer’s day.
However, this hearts desire couldn’t be achieved by reading a diet plan or praying to endless gods. Having this asset requires discipline, hard work, and determination.
This article would teach you the simplest exercises to reduce belly fat. Take note, however, that the frequency and usage of these workouts would depend on your needs. Nonetheless, the effectiveness of these activities is unquestionable.
So if you are ready to wow the lads and the gals with the future you, take a read!
#1: Crunches of Course
Crunches are never removed from the list of exercises when talking about reducing belly fat. They could be customized to focus on various parts of the abdomen. While the accustomed crunches tones the upper and middle parts, the following concentrates on the other areas often unconsidered:
This type of workout concentrates fat-burning in oblique muscles, the side parts of the abdomen.
- Lie on an exercise mat and relax.
- Remember to align your neck with your back to avoid any discomfort or injury.
- Raise your knees to the point that it forms a 90 degree angle.
- Also, keep your feet flat on the floor while your back retains its position.
- Use your abdominal muscles to pull and twist your body upward.
- As you pull your body up, twist it as your right elbow is pointing towards your left knee.
Lie Back and Repeat:
Lie down to the mat gently and pull your body up repeatedly. Make sure to twist alternately so that your muscles would be toned.
This exercise tones the lower abs. Lie down on the exercise mat. The procedure is just the same as the first when doing twist crunches.
- Put your knees closer to your chest until it forms a 90 degree angle.
They could either be together or crossed at the ankle.
- Curl your hips up and down the floor and to the ceiling repeatedly.
Make sure to do this gently as to avoid injuries and to maximize the impact.
#2: Captains Chair
This workout is usually preferred because of its convenience.
- Sit on a chair with your spine aligned to it.
- Also, relax your shoulders.
- Support the chair by holding its base with your hands.
- Once the chair supported, pull your legs up to the point that it is close to your chest.
- Put your legs down to its initial position.
Repeat the process.
Running is one of the best cardio exercises. Aside from improving ones stamina and endurance, it also drastically reduces belly fat. Every time one runs, body heat is greater. Thus, there is greater propensity to burn the calories in your belly!
Swimming is the most underrated exercise of all! Aside from improving cardio, a dip in the water is an effective way to tone muscles and burn calories! You can get its optimum benefits if you swim 1-2 times a week.
Now that you are aware of the exercises to reduce belly fat, you can easily use them anytime you decide to become better physically.
Have a healthy living!
If you want to get more classical and helpful articles on how to burn off belly fat and transform your body into the shape you always wanted, watch your belly fat melt away, boost your metabolism, become healthier and… get in better shape… FAST for FREE, subscribe to My Special Newsletters for tips on how to get a flat belly in just 28 days……without starving yourself or drinking any dangerous slimming tea!
Join other Nigerian men and women on our list whose lives have been impacted and changed positively by subscribing to this great health and wellness newsletter.
Inside, you will receive
- Free Report On How To Get A Flat Belly In Just 28 Days or Less
- 5 Nutrients and Foods That Reduces Belly Fat Men and Women Should Be Eating.
- Wonderful But Ignored Fruits and Vegetables In Nigeria That Trim Belly Fat Naturally.
- Powerful Articles and Biweekly Newsletters That Will Help You Reach Your Desired Goal of achieving the Stunning Shape You Always Wanted.
Please enter your Name and correct Email below to Subscribe